Saturday, October 13, 2012

Gothic Flapper Tutorial

So, yes, I admit, I have been MIA, from the YouTube seen, and frankly AWOL in the Blogger scene -- but I was never really good at that... Hopefully, that aspect has changed... Anywhoo (that'll be my new phrase), I did a photo shoot on Monday for a friend. She told me that she wanted makeup like the picture you can see above. So I have filmed a video of me experimenting to get this Gothic, flapper look.[Link will appear as soon as the video goes up]. Its a lot of experimentation, makeup remover and blending. Blending, blending, always blending.
Once the video goes up I shall have the steps and products I used to recreate this look found on Instagram. Halloween in coming and, really, who wants to be the conventional flapper anymore? LETS MAKE IT DARK, AnD MYSTERIOUS AnD SEXY.

* HUGE TREND: Ombre Lips. Get your how to here, when the video goes live!




No comments:

Post a Comment